My Websites
Check these websites out
Links go here - - - -

Pokemon Grid Patterns Minecraft Grid Patterns
Monday, April 11, 2011
Productive! posted at 9:12 PM

Today was a very productive day for me which is great. I have been busy designing some new patterns for future tutorials, that I am super excited for! I printed out my patterns and tested them out to make sure it looked good.

I also went on a walk later with my dog Emily. We walked over to this huge open area behind my neighborhood and saw a fox hunting some rabbits. That was a lot of fun and was interesting to watch it hunt. I got caught up on youtube subscriptions and chilled out for awhile. Then I went onto Deviant Art and talked with some really cool people.

So here is todays video! :)



Jellybean pattern-http://www.mediafire.com/i/?v4m9h9xkhn2p5ig

Labels: , , , , , , , ,